Bay Area Charter Foundation, LLC
Woodmont Charter School is governed by the Bay Area Charter Foundation, LLC. Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board of Directors establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
The Bay Area Charter Foundation, LLC. Board of Directors
- Rod Jurado, Chairman
- Valora Cole, Vice-chair
- Randy Walker, Treasurer
- Ramdas Chandra, Secretary
- Steve Knobl, Director
- Roderick Cunningham, Director
- Eric Johnson, Director
For accessibility assistance with pdfs below, please contact the school.
- School Grade 2017-18: B
School Public Accountability Report: http://schoolgrades.fldoe.org
Out of Field
Woodmont Charter School Parent Facilitator
Lane Morris, Principal
10402 N 56th Street
Temple Terrace, Florida 33617
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.